Wednesday 5 July 2017

Video Tutorial: Creating Ribbon Spools to help organise your ribbons


Last month I put together ribbon and paper shares for those of my customers that wanted to be in it..... the share has now closed BUT a couple of people had asked me how I made the "spools" to put the ribbons on. So I thought I'd create a quick video to show you how its done... its very simple and makes use of one of our fabulous tools... the envelope punch board.

If you love the idea of ribbon shares I usually do one each time that a new catalogue comes out.... so I'll put something together when I get a look at the new Holiday catalogue due for release in September.  Can't wait to show it to you!  If you are not on the list to receive one before it goes live make sure you click HERE and let me know!  I'll add you to my catalogue mailing list :-)  I love the Holiday catalogue... every year its full of gorgeous sparkly goodies and I love making my Christmas cards with all the new stuff!

Without further ado, here is the video showing how to make the ribbon holders.  I hope you enjoy it!

To shop for any of these or other StampinUp products from Stampin'Up Australia click HERE.   And don't forget right now we have a $9 voucher to spend in August for every $90 you spend in July!

Linda D






No comments: