Sunday 1 October 2017

Welcome to October with Stampin'Up Australia! Two big specials for you!


Welcome to the first day of October.... and some great specials to celebrate World Card Making Day (AKA WCMD).  This year we are celebrating with some great specials on select products for the next 10 days. And if that wasnt enough... we also have a super sales on Designer Series Paper packs that will last all month.  Check them out!

Both specials are also featured in the ONLINE STORE and you can click HERE to see more details.

Some of my favourite items on sale are:




and THIS super special on Fast Fuse!  Haven't used Fast Fuse yet?  Now is an awesome time to try it!

I'll post a video this week on how to get the best results with Fast Fuse!  I have to say Im pretty happy about this special as I was just about to order some more of it!


To see more of what's on special... click HERE visit the ONLINE STORE.  Items are sent directly to your door, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage charge!


Next we have a month-long special on DSP packs.  Buy 3, get one FREE!  Its a great chance to stock up on the papers you've been wanting!  Here's a list of which ones are on special:


To order you can go through the Online Store or you can contact me!  Happy Shopping!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Linda

I have just looked and will be ordering next week when I can get out of bed and place money in my account. love the specials and will be ordering other items as well. Have a lovely evening, will talk soon.

Cheers
Barbara