Monday 4 December 2017

Flying Home - first Sneak Peek from our 2018 Occasions catalogue!



So our RETIRING LIST was released on Friday (Click HERE to see what's retiring with pictures) and there are a couple of things I love about retirement time. One, of course, is that its a chance for everyone to grab their favourite items before they are gone forever.... and thats good for you guys, AND for me!

But the reason stuff has to retire is because we are making way for NEW STUFF!  And thats VERY exciting.... and I really love getting my new goodies out for the first time and having a play!  So... today I am showing off one of my new favourite things... this lovely set called "Flying Home".  It will be available from January 3rd in our new Occasions catalogue.  I've chosen to stamp the main image in Black Memento ink, and then I've coloured it with our new Stampin' Blends (which will also be featured in the new catalogue).  I love this technique with the markers.... to go around the entire image in the light Pool Party markers when you are finished.... it really makes the image POP!  Here's a close up of the colouring:



There are some other "sneak peeks" on this card.  A glimpse of our new white Organza ribbon, some fun new DSP and a new embossing folder.... can you spot them??

There will be a LOT of sneak peeks coming your way this month... so be sure to subscribe to my blog OR to my Instagram page or Facebook Business page.  All of these places will have some different projects posted.  Pick the one/s that suit you best.  If you like to hang out on Facebook... make sure you hit the "Like" button on my Facebook page... that way you will see more of the project ideas when they appear... as well as be notified when I am doing a Facebook live video.  I hope to see you there!

Linda x

No comments: