Saturday 9 December 2017

Saying Goodbye to the Musical Season suite




Its that time of year when we bid a fond farewell to the retiring products out of our Holiday Catalogue.  I thought over the coming days I would post some pics of my favourite retiring products for you just in case you missed them!  If you would like to see the full list click the SHOP NOW button to visit the store and see which items are disappearing forever!  You'll find them listed under the words "Year End Sales Event".

Today's retiring product I'd like to show off is the Musical Season suite.  All these lovely items are saying goodbye, never to return.  I have to say this one surprised me.  Its not just for Christmas - its useful all year round. So I wasn't really expecting it to retire.  But I've learned over the years that I am actually pretty rubbish at predicting what will stay and what will go!



I've included a product list below for you should you wish to grab any of these products before they retire on the 2nd January.

Enjoy!

ps If you are interested in a LAST MINUTE RETIRING PAPER SHARE... hop on over to my Facebook Business page and check out that offer!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: