Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Petal Passion Suite from Stampin'Up makes stunning projects



If you are looking for a versatile and pretty suite of products then the new Petal Passion suite might be just the thing.  I got this set as part of my demonstrator pre-order and it is truly beautiful.

Today I've used several elements from the suite.  The roses are stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink, and then coloured with our Stampin' Blends (I've used Calypso Coral light and dark, and Old Olive Light and dark).  I then used the matching framelit to cut them out (awesome not to have to cut these out by hand!) The sentiment is from the same stamp set, and I've used the Stitched Shapes framelits to cut out the square.  The background uses a new embossing folder called "Petal Pair"... its actually one of two in the set (as the name suggests).  I've also added some of the co-ordinating Petal Passion DSP to this card... this is a pack of Black and White papers with simply stunning images.  (This paper is included in the Paper share I am currently running... one spot left in the current share. If you are interested click HERE to see them all and then contact me)

You might notice there is some Calypso Coral shimmer ribbon on this card too... this is one of our FREE Sale-a-bration items you can get with your order at the moment!



This card came together quite quickly and I was happy with the result. Now Im starting to think about doing an Online class with it.... stay tuned for that!

I've included a product list for you below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself. And dont forget that right now every $90 you spend gets you a FREE item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue!   Visit the ONLINE STORE to see all the SAB items available!

Happy Stamping!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: